« Home | y'know what's a weird word? » | this is what it looks like when » | Another Website I Wish I'd Thought Of » | animalcules » | Roller Derby Bulletin II » | attn. germophobes » | april 15 looms » | Anatomy FunFact II » | Product Placement » | knitastrophe »

this is not a food blog part II

I adore delicate desserts, and Citizen Cake is at the top of my list. So happy indeed was I when some of their recipes popped up in Bon Appetit. I made the Persian Love Cake the other night, and can report that it's unique, delicious, and easy. And actually fairly light, as cakes go.

It's white chiffon cake spiced with cardamom, and whipped cream icing scented with rose water and saffron. I sprang for both these last 2 semi-spendy items, but don't bother.

From Goldenfiddle: See, fashion designers do have a sense of humor about hating women.