« Home | knitastrophe » | Weekend Update » | the fatherland, part zwei » | scrub research results » | Anatomy FunFact » | Roller Derby Bulletin » | Snow Patrol » | gaining no purchase » | my iPod thinks I'm an IV drug addict » | barn sour »

Product Placement


That's Maisie enjoying her new $70.00 car seat. Yes I bought the dog a $70.00 car seat DON'T JUDGE ME. It's safer because she can see out the winder without stretching up on 2 feet. She loves it. From Outward Hound. Minidog owners - get yourself one now.

In other retail therapy experiments, you may take my word for it and avoid the Method pill air fragrance thingamabob. I love Method generally, but this smells antiseptic. Moving on to Airwick scented oil. I have one bedroom that's damp no matter what I do, hence, home fragrance without flame.

Up next in this category: new M.A.C. products I have been exhorted to try.