« Home | You need a puppy. » | doppelganger » | keep 'em away from me » | all we need is time » | dear computer, please do fuck off. love, me » | Arabian Knights » | the system works » | civic duty » | Puppy Product Placement » | Vice »

holy mackerel

Busy doing my nutrition term paper on seafood. Just dropping in to post that kids and women of child-bearing age should NEVER eat mackerel, shark, swordfish, or tilefish. They're loaded with mercury, which is a neurotoxin. Why that's not required to be labeled on menus beats the hell out of me. More on fish later.

It's 107 degrees in Napa today!

Hello – I came across your blog and noted that you commented on issues surrounding mercury in tuna. My company represents the United States Tuna Foundation and I thought you might be interested in seeing their position on some of the recent information available at Tunafacts.org. Thanks – and happy blogging!

Marc

marc.vallin@marsteller.com

Post a Comment