« Home | Just look at how beautiful Harper Lee is. » | the best French word ever » | that last PBR did it » | Broken Household Appliance National Forest » | My Birthday Presents »

the fatherland


Perhaps this is a mild privacy breach, but the emails my dad send just kill me. Here's an excerpt from the latest:

Subject: I have an idea - Dad.

I got my new CD burner [exchanged the one that did not work] installed
and it works now!! So we are busy sorting photos and arranging them.
Also this week I'm preparing a sermon for Sunday. It's nice weather
here but bad is coming. I've read reviews about Tristan Shandy [the
film] and I have begun reading the book. It will take me a while to get
that finished. Any hints to help me? They all say it is post-modern
[1760] be post-modernity even began. Maybe he started it!? I will see
the movie despite critic reviews. Also want to see Capote and a few
others - titles escape me just now. Almost time for supper and then the
president - I will watch and not get overwrought. I promise. Dad

I don't have any pictures of my dad in iPhoto on account of me being a terrible person, so instead I've posted one of Tallulah and the Halloween pumpkin.