« Home | holy mackerel » | You need a puppy. » | doppelganger » | keep 'em away from me » | all we need is time » | dear computer, please do fuck off. love, me » | Arabian Knights » | the system works » | civic duty » | Puppy Product Placement »

Try to keep up.


Rather a lot's been going on around here since I last posted (engagement, broken engagement, finals, temporary move, apartment hunting) and really? Nothing too funny or interesting about any of it. Honest. Anyhoo, I'm back in the saddle now. And will be living in a lovely Alamo Square flat in SF within the week. Email me for my new address, where good wishes and housewarming gifts may be sent.

I had a transcendently funny moment yesterday when I picked up the paper, and thought I'd missed Matt's birthday by a day. He's pretty unassuming about his birthday, so it wouldn't have been out of character for him not to tell me. It wasn't until I corroborated with 4 outside sources that I was convinced, so weaned on the power of the printed word was I. Even staring at the date on my mobile I wasn't sure. In the end I relied on iCal, as should we all.