« Home | Rolling Thunder. Or maybe Rolling Precipitation Li... » | the fatherland » | Just look at how beautiful Harper Lee is. » | the best French word ever » | that last PBR did it » | Broken Household Appliance National Forest » | My Birthday Presents »

Listen closely.

Okay. Okay.

HEY. Are you paying attention? Wtf, man?

Sheesh.

Okay. Here's how this is going to work.

What you're going to do *right bloody now* is go to the Apple music store and spend $0.99 to download "Hard to Beat" by Hard-Fi. You will listen to it, you will love it, and then you'll go back and buy the whole album.

Buy it today, thank me tonight.

The Radio Lads, Skott and James - frequently the source of awesome music - gave me a copy of Hard-Fi about 6 months ago, and it's no exaggeration to say that Hard To Beat was My Song of 2005. I like the whole album, specially "Better Than That" and I understand "Cash Machine" is now on the radio but you'd never know what was on the radio by me. Anyway, I got to see Hard-Fi at Popscene last night and the live show sealed. The. Deal.

I forgot to charge the camera yesterday so no Popscene photos. Instead I'm posting pictures of Maisie, which will pretty much be the routine whenever I have no fresh material, so get used to it.