« Home | if memory serves, I am a GEEEEnius » | getting pretty high tech here: » | >> Seven and the Ragged Arsehole << » | let go, let God » | ins Kino » | your uncreative soul » | you make the rockin' world go round » | The Kids Are All Right » | would it kill you to call your mother? » | will this be on the test? »

Oh, James.

007 casting finally took a cue from the collages of my ex-boyfriends I've been sending and found The Perfect Bond. To wit:

blond
light-eyed; preferably blue or true hazel
roughishly handsome
ripped; doesn't neglect isometric neck workout
sublime rear view
working man's hands
knows how to fix shit
biting sense of humor
rough around the edges
serious work ethic
bitter as fuck

The opening action sequence was brilliant in that it was physical, not techno - whoever Henchman #1 was, he's got to be a dancer or gymnast. And thank god they left out John Cleese as Q, which is just parody. As was Pierce Brosnan.

As for Mr. Craig and my knee-melting desire. I've been accused by someone or other of having "ridiculously high standards" when it comes to men, physical appearance thereof. Not Guilty, your honor. I can only plead No Contest, because I've never had a problem getting those standards met. So just putting this out there: to paraphrase the boys at Project: Gay: go ahead, call me shallow, Daniel. Just CALL me.