« Home | product placement II » | where T&A went wrong » | upward failure » | The 80's are officially back » | i am now Wonder Showzen damaged » | more science fun » | allergies/IBS/asthma and hookworms » | literary history for the day » | like everyone else, weather-related ennui » | they don't come any tougher »

bow chicka bow wow

In the process of creating the last post, I was on Drugstore.com, and whaddya know, there's a Sexual Well Being tab and I had some, uh, free time so. Good stuff, people. It's a great site for this kind of thing -- more products, good prices, and better interface than Good Vibrations. Plus, there's a Sex Furniture link.

(Of course, I immediately analyzed the product copywriting on the Sex Furniture, being an old hack at this sort of thing. It's creative, I'll give them that, but the execution, only in places mind you, is more "cute" than "close the sale." Good tagline though.)

i just can't say enough about that liquid silk... also, i can't believe there actualy is a liberator pillow! I have been in bed with the stomach flu and have watched meet the fockers three times so far. I am day dreaming of embracing my true aquarian and becoming a sex therapist...please tell me its the fever. Do you think the liberator helps with flu induced body aches as well?

Post a Comment