« Home | where T&A went wrong » | upward failure » | The 80's are officially back » | i am now Wonder Showzen damaged » | more science fun » | allergies/IBS/asthma and hookworms » | literary history for the day » | like everyone else, weather-related ennui » | they don't come any tougher » | 6 degrees »

product placement II

Ditch your current razors ladies, I've found the Valhalla of blades. Schick Intuition.

I got a free razor at the day spa in Sedona and holy cripes am I ever smooth. I'm a frequent* shaver, so believe me, I have tried them all. Anne brought me over to the Venus a few years ago, and it's been good times, but razing technology has progressed and it's time for me to fly.

Not only is it a close shave, but it has this conditioning bar that surrounds the razor, so you don't have to lather up. And it doesn't get gunky - just rinse from time to time. I'm telling you, girls -- fast and easy -- just like you.

You're welcome.

*Note: I'm a frequent shaver because I have Standards, not because I'm hairy. Seriously. You've seen me. I barely have eyebrows.

i believe the term in "hairless wonder." think: "italian greyhound"

ohhh, and i'm on it...stay tuned.

Post a Comment