« Home | more science fun » | allergies/IBS/asthma and hookworms » | literary history for the day » | like everyone else, weather-related ennui » | they don't come any tougher » | 6 degrees » | i will sell this house today. i will sell this hou... » | all you ever do is bring me down » | smooth criminal » | start kissing my ass now »

i am now Wonder Showzen damaged

thanks to Skott, I've been initiated into Wonder Showzen, which is to be found somewhere on MTV2, I dunno where I got the DVD off him. It's a faux kids-show (meaning so very very not for kids), Sesame Street for adults who love South Park. Totally offensive and hilarious.

personal highlights:

* when asked what love is, 5 year old answers "a neurochemical hoax"

* roving "Beat Kids" reporter, age 8, at the racetrack

* cultural awareness piece on Mexico which featured "Eat Nachos" as a theme

* Finger Force cartoon about boringly average preteen girls who discover the transformational power of bulimia

* the always, always funny puppet sex skits


I could go on. It's relentlessly funny. Find it & watch it.

mTV2 page
http://www.mtv2.com/#series/14484