« Home | all you ever do is bring me down » | smooth criminal » | start kissing my ass now » | The Bitch Has a Birthday » | modern art makes me rock out » | deshabille » | in honor of spring break » | this is not a food blog part II » | y'know what's a weird word? » | this is what it looks like when »

i will sell this house today. i will sell this house today.

I couldn't help but picture Annette Bening in American Beauty this weekend -- this email explains why:

******

Dear Ms. Gorsoe,

I'm a resident of the Bella Vista area. On Saturday morning I drove past the corner of Foster & Imola, and noticed that the Napa Valley Horseman's Association had put out a sign directing people to their trailer clinic. When I returned from my errand 30 minutes later, I was dismayed to see that their sign was completely blocked by a Coldwell Banker open house sign bearing your name.

I find this completely obnoxious. There is plenty of room at that intersection for 2, 3 or even 4 signs. Why was there any need for you, or whoever works for you, to plop your sign right in front of the Horseman Association's sign? Their sign was completely blocked.

Part of being a business person -- but especially a realtor -- is being a good neighbor. The Horseman's Association worked hard to promote their event, and your rudeness detracted from it.

You certainly owe the Napa Valley Horseman's Association an apology. I'll be sending them a copy of this letter so I can rest assured that they get that apology, and so they know that as far as I'm concerned, their presence in my neighborhood is far more welcome than yours.

******

I'll keep you posted on any response I may get. 10 to 1 says she blames a minion.