« Home | i will sell this house today. i will sell this hou... » | all you ever do is bring me down » | smooth criminal » | start kissing my ass now » | The Bitch Has a Birthday » | modern art makes me rock out » | deshabille » | in honor of spring break » | this is not a food blog part II » | y'know what's a weird word? »

6 degrees

My *#^@% insurance company is disputing a claim, so I'm Googling to try to find info on my therapist of 4 years ago. I find her on the Find Jerry Tang page, of all places. If you live in SF, you've seen this guy's picture plastered all over the city. He's a 40ish father of 2 with a history of strokes who disappeared. His family's doing a huge media blitz. Here's the bit about Linda:

"“[Jerry] had to bear with a certain social pressure,” he said. “He knew that people who knew him were naturally constantly assessing him, wondering if he was the same person as the Jerry before the stroke.”

Although Linda Hee was Tan’s therapist over the last few years, she refused to assist in the search for Tang, citing doctor-patient confidentiality.

“I found this response profoundly odd and disheartening in view of what’s happening,” said Austin.

Hee had no comment."

As hard as the situation is -- good for Linda. You have to be able to trust your doctor.

here's the Find Jerry Tang page:

http://seedwiki.com/wiki/jerry_tang/