« Home | Oh, James. » | if memory serves, I am a GEEEEnius » | getting pretty high tech here: » | >> Seven and the Ragged Arsehole << » | let go, let God » | ins Kino » | your uncreative soul » | you make the rockin' world go round » | The Kids Are All Right » | would it kill you to call your mother? »

So I got that going for me


I have a minor skin infection known as perinasal dermatitis. It's the adult form of "cradle cap," believe it or not. It's no big but you gotta hit it on all sides. So I take some antibiotics, topical and oral, and it's gonzo. But the last course of treament I was on wasn't strong enough, so the doctor reworked my script. Since I have a bunch of drug allergies, I always look everything up. Here's what I got on my latest pill:

Doxycycline is approved to treat anthrax in all its forms [inhaled (lung), skin, stomach and intestinal].

{!!!)

It is the holidays -- maybe the post office needs extra help?

hey! scully was on that for her lyme disease!!!

Post a Comment