« Home | Now that my niece is old enough to talk back, I'm ... » | resolved: » | JT on SNL » | ladyohda ladyodah lay hee wha? » | transition » | arse over teakettle » | Your final may not go smoothly when: » | finals week - again. » | ghost in the machine » | chemistry days, healthcare nights »

puppy love


Maisie has poor night vision, so she didn't recognize me right away after my 5 days in Chicago. Video of our reunion here, courtesy of Uncle John.

Perhaps you can hear me in the video -- "you got fat!" In fact, she gained .8 of a pound - significant digits if you only weigh 16 lbs to start with. So Fatty McTubs is on a rigorous diet and workout plan to get back to her fighting weight. We spent an hour on long-distance fetch in the park this morning; she looks slimmer already.

Scully's visit with the grandparents has left her with a few extra ounces as well. Once we got the once over by the snout (we were with a lapsa apsa and a shitzu for 10 days)she lavished us with licks. I love my dog!

llhasa apso whatever. thats why i have a british breed.easy spelling, not that that ever helped me.

Post a Comment