« Home | Sedona » | bow chicka bow wow » | product placement II » | where T&A went wrong » | upward failure » | The 80's are officially back » | i am now Wonder Showzen damaged » | more science fun » | allergies/IBS/asthma and hookworms » | literary history for the day »

handy




So I had the hand "surgery," although you could hardly call it that so crude it was, a few weeks ago and I'm now 100%. It's totally weird to have the full use of my right hand. He basically numbed my hand, shoved a fairly blunt needle straight down into my palm, and wedged it back and forth, opening up a hole in the sheath that goes around the finger tendon. I wanted to take photos, but he wouldn't let me. Once the claims go through, I'm getting back on the roller derby. I got a name figured out - Astrid Zombie. You like?

does the anatomy diagram below illustrate the procedure?

Post a Comment