« Home | Prince on a Rascal. » | confession time » | 5:30 a.m. » | wherefore Morpheus? » | Tonight you sleep with the fishes. » | your Lacanian thought of the day » | i'm hungry » | lovechild » | Sedona aftershock: astrology » | how to irrevocably debase yourself in 10 easy lessons »

finals week - the silence descends


I'm in the weeds, people - it's all bugs & drugs from here til Monday morning. I did my lab practicals already and those went fine. The anatomy one involved identifying the organ/gland, systems and functions of the little flags posted in cadavers. And then I went out to dinner!

To cheer myself up I'm wearing Gucci Rush - it's gardenia & freesia (two of my top 3 favorite floral scents) with the twist of a coriander note. Oh yeah. That's right. Just when you thought it was nothing but floral, here comes the greeny spice to keep you guessing. It's straightup provacative. Luca Turin describes it thusly: it's) strong, loud, irresistible, a sultry wind fit to keep everyone stark awake and plotting indiscretions.... "

Good luck on the Zams, girl.
Checked up on your site cuz I needed a chuckle. And I got it, you funnydamnwoman.

Post a Comment