« Home | Sedona aftershock: astrology » | how to irrevocably debase yourself in 10 easy lessons » | I know, I know. » | handy » | Sedona » | bow chicka bow wow » | product placement II » | where T&A went wrong » | upward failure » | The 80's are officially back »

lovechild





I've been playing with this facial recognition software. You upload a photo - front-facing, closeup head shots are best - and it runs it through their celebrity database. The results:

me first: i ran several photos through - the grumpy makeupless one above worked the best. My top results were Selma Blair (82%!), Cate Blanchett, and Juliette Binoche. Cate came up w/ 2 photos, Ashton Kucher came up in 3 - and both of them came up in my mom's, so I guess they're the closest. I can see Cate - the small eyes & face shape, anyway - but Ashton? Mom's not talking.

Anne B: you're still skewing young, dear... Alyson Hanigan, Anne Hathaway & Jamie Lynn Spears. I know you love that last one.

Matt M: Jerry Seinfeld, Rosanna Arquette, and, take comfort, Enrique Iglesias. In that order.

KC: Lech Walesa, John Cleese, and Juliette Lewis. Let's see - power to the people + absurd humor + crazy-ass Scientologist. Mhm.

Rorick: the completely unsurprising hat trick of Hugh Jackman, Hayden Christensen, and Owen Wilson.

dad: L. Ron Hubbard (omg), Robert Altman, and Julio Iglesias.

Kat: Candice Bergen, Holly Hunger and Tara Reid.

ms. Downhill All the Way: George Cloooney, Catherine Deneuve, and Sean Lennon. Glasses confuse the software, but that's a damn fine roundup.

Mauritius: Guess what? I have no head-on shots of you. You do love the Melrose Place angles. I finally came up with Ewan McGregor and Rachel Hunter, you sexy thing you.

I tried virtually every photo I have that I thought would work (including the dogs, which sadly had no hits), so if you're not on here, know I tried, and consider yourself an original.

gareth got: Ben Johnson (?), Joeseph McCarthy, Hugh Jackman, and Helen Hunt.

Post a Comment