« Home | how to irrevocably debase yourself in 10 easy lessons » | I know, I know. » | handy » | Sedona » | bow chicka bow wow » | product placement II » | where T&A went wrong » | upward failure » | The 80's are officially back » | i am now Wonder Showzen damaged »

Sedona aftershock: astrology

I always forget what my moon and rising signs are, so I looked 'em back up today. Check yours out too, at www.astro.com. It's fun! Quick review:

Sun sign - the face you show to the world, equivalent to your ego.

Moon sign - your inner self, the way you feel inside (replete with insecurities and dreams you don't admit to)

Rising/Ascendant sign - the true self. traits usually only seen by those who know us really well.

Facts I gathered about my star chart:

1. My rising sign is totally fucking me over.

When Pisces rises the person concerned can be in real danger of losing their identity, especially if in a relationship with someone with much stronger personality traits. The Pisces rising person is in many ways a mirror, reflecting back at others precisely what they want to see, yet the true person remains hidden, vulnerable and more than a little frightened. With enormous imaginative and creative talents, the person with Pisces Ascendant is probably one of the true artists of the zodiac, in whatever form they may choose to use their skills. Sensitive and more than a little gullible they need to take care that they are not taken advantage of. Shyness and a lack of confidence are common, as are psychic and healing abilities and a great deal of spiritual wisdom.

2. My moon sign isn't helping either.

Moon in Virgo: Talkative, expressive, literary/critical ability, overly self-critical, lack of confidence, shyness, diffidence and deference, emotional need to be of service.

Related: every psychic I've ever seen tells me I'm psychic and/or I have a healing touch. Tell me your sign and let me hug it out with you, people. I can help.