« Home | BI-cycle, BI-cycle » | all those girls in love with horses » | 2 other hilarious facts » | The $800 dog walk » | finals week - the silence descends » | Prince on a Rascal. » | confession time » | 5:30 a.m. » | wherefore Morpheus? » | Tonight you sleep with the fishes. »

I'm also still literate enough to know

that my "Wherefore Morpheus?" post awhile back was somewhat incorrectly stated, depending on how you look at it.

"Wherefore Morpheus?" isn't asking where Morpheus is, it's asking "Why Morpheus?" So if I'd thrown a comma in there, I could get away with it.

I should really have asked "Whither Morpheus?" if I want to know where the dude is, which is really my intention.

These are the things I think about when I get woken up early by loud birdsong on what promises to be a hot Saturday morning.