« Home | what's hilarious about Grey's Anatomy » | wahoo! » | it sounds like a metaphor » | puppy love » | Now that my niece is old enough to talk back, I'm ... » | resolved: » | JT on SNL » | ladyohda ladyodah lay hee wha? » | transition » | arse over teakettle »

pajama jammie jam

I've finally trained the dogs how to share a bed properly. As you can see from today's photo, taken a year ago, we've come a long way. Lula used to need to bear hug whatever body part of mine was available, and Maisie liked laying right on my bits and pieces.

Comfortable pet co-sleeping is all in the initial positioning. I get in under the covers first and mark off a generous half of the queen size with my leg. Then Lula is invited up. She attempts a foray into my territory on her initial circle but constant pressure on her backside is employed. When she makes a move to drop anchor, I ensure that her back is positioned to mine, legs facing out over the side of the bed. That way when she's dreaming I don't get tap-danced on. She's essentially a log except for her tootsies. Maisie's easy; I just plop her on the pillow next to mine. Her head touching Lula's is her only requirement.

We only need matching PJ's to be the ultimate in adorable.

Hey, I think you took or are taking the same biochemistry course as I am...(on line Berkeley??) Did you ever find the answer to that question "what happens to the cells' abilities to oxidize acetyl CoA when intermediates of the cycle are drained off for amino acid biosynthesis?" If so can you post the answer or where I could find the answer? I have been searching for a while and figured I might as well ask you. Better yet you could email me at mr.addison@gmail.com . I would really appreciate it. Congrats on school and keep on bloggin! -John

Post a Comment