« Home | it sounds like a metaphor » | puppy love » | Now that my niece is old enough to talk back, I'm ... » | resolved: » | JT on SNL » | ladyohda ladyodah lay hee wha? » | transition » | arse over teakettle » | Your final may not go smoothly when: » | finals week - again. »

wahoo!

Exciting phone call today - I got an interview at my first-choice graduate school!

I'm chuffed I got this far -- while my GPA is strong, my clinical experience is next to nada compared to most of the other candidates, who are practicing nurses, PT's, and the like.

Interviews are an all-day affair on the 20th, before which I need to:

* brush up on the latest medical ethics issues
* become familiar with Arnold's new universal healthcare coverage
* find the perfect outfit. Not too much black, I think.

Got me some celebratin' to do before I start any of that!