« Home | today's Philippines trivia » | pajama jammie jam » | what's hilarious about Grey's Anatomy » | wahoo! » | it sounds like a metaphor » | puppy love » | Now that my niece is old enough to talk back, I'm ... » | resolved: » | JT on SNL » | ladyohda ladyodah lay hee wha? »

Guess who's back?


I'm well past 2 months in updating. I don't know why I feel compelled to update tonight, being in a somewhat sad, sober and overworked mood. But here are the salient points.

* I got accepted to P.A. school in Oakland, I start this fall.

* I'm writing sex & dating content in the meantime. Again.

* I'm lonely and assuaging it in the usual self-destructive ways.

So -- academic achievement, a comically absurd job, sex, and booze. You see my point. Why update? The more things change, the more they stay the same.