« Home | Guess who's back? » | today's Philippines trivia » | pajama jammie jam » | what's hilarious about Grey's Anatomy » | wahoo! » | it sounds like a metaphor » | puppy love » | Now that my niece is old enough to talk back, I'm ... » | resolved: » | JT on SNL »

for now


There's very little that a night of sausage tacos with your best friends can't fix.

Not that anything was wrong to start with. Except. I did not go to Muse tonight, although I really, really wanted to. I didn't want to run into an ex. And although in past years I would've thought Fuck It, it's a public place, I can go to any concert I like and I REALLY want to see this show, I'm goin, dammit, I don't feel that way now. I feel like I could just steer clear of it and be a little regretful and eat some tacos and drink some wine and that would better and more memorable and worthy, in some way, than a show. Which is maturity, yes but also it's practicality/laziness. Who wants the hassle? Plus, it's fair. He gets this. I get other things. For example.

Not everybody gets to see their best friends on a Monday night for no good reason whatsoever. But I do. Because I have a beautiful romantic life.