« Home | handy » | Sedona » | bow chicka bow wow » | product placement II » | where T&A went wrong » | upward failure » | The 80's are officially back » | i am now Wonder Showzen damaged » | more science fun » | allergies/IBS/asthma and hookworms »

I know, I know.

I apologize to those of you who call me on exam weekends - of which this is another - and find I have nothing to say. I am totally flat and boring and I hate it. This is because I'm cramming facts about diseases tissue nematodes cause into my head, not because I don't love you. I love you, I love that you call, I can't wait to see you again and I love what you've done with your boyfriend's hair.

Best quote from classmate on Friday: "Dude, you *totally* can have double-stranded RNA, it's the sugar that's double in DNA, not the strands, I'm *tellin'* ya."

He's right. You can, and it is. And I really can't wait to see you.