« Home | I'm also still literate enough to know » | BI-cycle, BI-cycle » | all those girls in love with horses » | 2 other hilarious facts » | The $800 dog walk » | finals week - the silence descends » | Prince on a Rascal. » | confession time » | 5:30 a.m. » | wherefore Morpheus? »

adventures in blogland

For awhile I've been reading the blog here: http://mychamberdoor.blogspot.com/ which is mostly about a married woman chronicling her extramarital affair with a coworker. What sucked me in initially was the raciness of it, I admit. The first day I read it happened to be this full-on description of her last hotel room interlude, and then went on to describe how everyone at the office knew, some mild hand-wringing about how she really should learn to be faithful to her husband next to descriptions of the lingerie she's buying for her lover. That kind of thing.

The idiocy kept me coming back. She was getting blocked from her blog at work and couldn't figure it out. She noted once how her lover's first wife, who he called a cheating whore or some such, looks remarkably like her. Huh, go fig.

But I ruined it. I actually commented. She didn't like the cheating whore comparison, and didn't post it. Today some other idiot commented about his extramarital affair, asked her not to post his comment, which she did, along with his email address. And his profile has a cute lil photo of him, just in case his wife's cousin happens to be browsing the internet one night and puts two and two together. Brilliant!

I shouldn'ta said nothin. These things are only fun from a distance.

She's not sleeping with the coworker at the moment, so it isn't as exciting as it was. But check it out anyway.

Ahem. 'My Chamber Door' as in 'quoth the raven, Nevermore'? What the?

hey, yes it's me. quoth the raven nevermore. someone's wrapping at my door.

anyway, the "other idiot" who asked me not to post his comment onto my blog actually posted the comment himself. When blogger asks, "do you want to publish" if you dont -- then don't click publish!!!

quick blogger lesson: i can go in later and delete comments, but i do not have the "approve" feature activated on my blog. If someone wants to remain private, then they shouldn't comment.

so not only does that "other idiot" not know how to use blogger, you obviously don't either.

Eh, she posts what comments she wants to post, as do I.

I moderate comments here, because I've had a few instances of trying to sell/promote things other than their own blogs.

Post a Comment