« Home | Anatomy FunFact » | Roller Derby Bulletin » | Snow Patrol » | gaining no purchase » | my iPod thinks I'm an IV drug addict » | barn sour » | open letter to the mental midget who owned my micr... » | be my guest » | What happens when you send everyone to your blog i... » | hypochondrimania »

scrub research results

I found some decently-shaped crubs that don't err to the side of sexy. Some however, err to the side of dorky. To be fair, not much looks good with Dansko clogs (I own 3 pair).

Links open new windows - my HTML skill for the day.

faux wrap top
lord help us Operation Dickies for the M*A*S*H fans
flare leg w/ Y opening
an example of what we're NOT going for
metroscrubs, look kinda like track suits
slim fit, flat-front pants. now we're getting somewhere
Cubs scrubs!
holyfuckingshit