« Home | the fatherland, part zwei » | scrub research results » | Anatomy FunFact » | Roller Derby Bulletin » | Snow Patrol » | gaining no purchase » | my iPod thinks I'm an IV drug addict » | barn sour » | open letter to the mental midget who owned my micr... » | be my guest »

Weekend Update




Here are some older fotos to tide us over; the All That's Changed Intern has temporarily misplaced the camera. I was about to protest, but he distracted me with a perfectly-executed gimlet and the moment was lost. That's Dana with the bikini she crocheted for a stripper friend.

Microbiology test Monday, so I'm embarking on my usual studying/spring cleaning cycle. 30 minutes of study, 30 minutes of some heavy-duty hausfrau action: today I'm scrubbing down oven racks, cleaning the fridge, and washing the wooden blinds. I highly recommend this regimen when you have to cram a bunch of facts into your head; it's easier to keep focused for shorter lengths of time, and it gets up you and down at regular intervals.

So yeah, my weekend is going to kind of blow. Have fun for me, people!